Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating it today.  I have a lot to be thankful for, my children, a job and good home to live in and plenty of food.  That is a LOT!  I am truly thankful.

My children and I did not celebrate the holiday today.  My children actually celebrated with their Dad, my ex-husband and had a great time. We are celebrating on Saturday evening so I have plenty of time to clean, cook and decorate. I baked chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies today and cleaned and cleaned. 

Tomorrow I will boil my chicken and make my cornbread for my dressing and make a cherry cheesecake and deviled eggs. Yummy!  If you have never made dressing in the crockpot, also known as a slow cooker, you do not know what you are missing. 

Well that is all for now but I may have some photos of our celebration Saturday to post.  We will see.

Be Thankful and Be Happy!

OddObjective

No comments:

Post a Comment