Saturday, November 16, 2013

Okay so Odd Objective loves a sale....who doesn't right?  I just love to window shop but mainly on the internet.  I don't like the crowds and hassle of going to an actual store around Christmas.  I do go but it is more stressful than fun to me.  I love to buy unique and custom designs and that is why love to shop at Zazzle. True I do have stores on Zazzle but I loved Zazzle even before I had any stores.

So I am promoting some items today that I really like that are found at Zazzle. (None are from my stores.)

                 Posters 60% off through 11/21/13 at 11:59 pm PST.
Chalkboard Night Before Christmas Poster
Chalkboard Night Before Christmas Poster by JunkyDotCom
Find other Christmas Posters at zazzle.com


Cards, Stickers and Labels 50% off through 11/21 11:59 pm PT
Santa and Elf Address Label
Santa and Elf Address Label by StarStock
Make your own picture labels online at Zazzle.

Cases and bags 40% off through 11/21/13 11:59 pm PT

 

Grumpy Cat - I had fun once Case For The iPad Mini
Grumpy Cat - I had fun once Case For The iPad Mini by thegrumpycat
Check out Grumpy cat Cases online at zazzle

30% off Mugs, Plates and Lamps through 11/21 at 11:59 pm PT
  
Abstract Art 56 Lamp
Abstract Art 56 Lamp by Ronspassionfordesign
Find more Abstract Lamp-In-A-Box Lamp at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment