Friday, November 29, 2013

Hello Everyone!

A beautiful but chilly day here is the South but I am full of holiday cheer.  I am getting ready to do prep work and cook some items for our late Thanksgiving celebration that we are having tomorrow evening.  I may also wrap a Christmas present or two today.  I love the holidays!

So I would love some comments...I haven't had any so far on my blog and would love to hear from my visitors. So I am going to post some questions and see if I can get some responses.  Make my day and comment!!

1) Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

2) What is your favorite holiday food? (Any holiday)

3) What country do you live in?

4) Do you love Christmas?

5) If you love Christmas, what is your favorite thing about it?

I hope to hear from you soon. 

OddObjective

No comments:

Post a Comment