Saturday, November 9, 2013

A great day for Christmas Shopping

My daughter, daughter-in-law and I went Christmas shopping today.  We had so much fun!  I didn't actually buy any Christmas gifts but I did buy a lot of Christmas decorations and supplies.  We ate some really good Mexican food and shopped til we dropped. Well until I dropped because my daughter is like the energizer bunny she can keep going and going. This is going to be a great Christmas.

I will post my haul tomorrow so you can see some of goodies we picked up.


Speaking of Christmas have you ever wished you could create your own wrapping paper or ornaments.  Well you can....just go to Zazzle and create your own and if you purchase between now and Monday, 11/11/13 12:59 PT you can get a super discount of 40%.


Shop & Create on Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment